I am trying to get an idea of what the best way is to spend our time at the end of our honeymoon. We will be going in July stopping in Venice and Rome first, flying home from Naples after 4 days on the Amalfi coast. We are staying at the Tramonto D'oro and while we want this to be the relaxing portion of the trip we don't want to miss anything either. We definitely want to see Pompeii and one of the islands (Capri or Ischia). Does it make sense to visit Pompeii on the way from Naples to Praiano? Any suggestions on a day trip to either Capri or Ischia would be appreciated. The rest of the time I imagine would be spent in Positano (beach, restaurants) or maybe a boat tour of the rest of the coast. I realize it's not very much time but I appreciate the feedback.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL☎ 1~866~201:6261 Password Reset Contact Now ☎ AOL Tec*h CALL.☎M9*
- 2 9 day trip to France
- 3 Is my pup's dog food poisoning your ecosystem?
- 4 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 5 Moscow Hotels
- 6 Airport Transfer
- 7 Paris November 2017
- 8 Again, onboard robbery attempts on trains leaving Milano Centrale station
- 9 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 10 2 week May trip with kids
- 11 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 12 New Years in France
- 13 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!
- 14 Barcelona tour option help please
- 15 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 16 Easter Week in Italy
- 17 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 18 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 19 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 20 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 21 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 22 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 23 Drive from Paris to Mont St Michael
- 24 Which Aran Island??
- 25 Getting to FCO from Rome