Long time reader but first time posting. May 1st my family and I have rented a villa for a week in Praiano Italy. This is our third trip to Italy but our first time this far south. Not driving this time...train and sita bus. Plan on day tripping from there to the surrounding towns and just hanging out. We're not big on historical sites just want to eat / sip wine / shop and enjoy the views. Interested in mom and pop "non" tourist eateries, speak a little Italian. Would like to hear from anyone about their best restaurant finds from Positano to Ravello, mainly in Praiano where we will be based. I have read all of Ira's escapades and wanted to see if anyone had anything else to add.
Thanks...for any info you can provide.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 2 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 3 land vs river cruise
- 4 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 5 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 6 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 7 Malaga Christmas lights
- 8 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 9 Trans Siberian Train
- 10 Tips for first trip to UK
- 11 Scotland ideas
- 12 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 13 London vacation rental agency
- 14 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 15 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 16 South of France
- 17 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 18 Traveling to Ukraine with a travel guide
- 19 My France Vacation
- 20 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 21 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 22 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 23 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 24 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 25 Pubs showing NFL football in London?