We are a young couple planning a 15 day vacation in June to see the beautiful cities of prague, vienna, budapest and barcelona.
Here is our itinerary...i would really appreciate your suggestions on what we can see in the short time we have in these places! We are staying in private apartments in all the places except barcelona
5/31- Leave nyc
6/1-6/4- Prague, (staying at Vinohrady).
6/4- 6/6 - vienna ( staying in 5th district) Vinohrady.
travelling to veszprem in hungary to visit a friend
6/8-6/10 budapest (staying near city center)
6/10-6/14- barcelona ( staying at hostal orleans)
Please help and all suggestions are welcome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 2 Best Greek Island
- 3 5 days in Andalusia
- 4 Malaga Christmas lights
- 5 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 6 Champs E.....no market ‘this year? How will it look?
- 7 crete or santorini in Oct.
- 8 Noxor Platinum Edition
- 9 Sifnos and...Paros? Last minute help
- 10 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 11 Greek Islands, female solo traveller.
- 12 Driving
- 13 Need help with Mykonos vs. Naxos/Paros
- 14 Ferry vs. plane Athens to Santorini
- 15 Manchester Christmas Markets 2017
- 16 Change of resident
- 17 How best to see the Douro Valley?
- 18 Sixt Car Rental? Good/Bad? Any reviews/experiences?
- 19 The World's Greatest Churches
- 20 Italy with kids - off the beaten bath
- 21 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 22 Problem with Trip Advisor
- 23 Bilbao, Basque Country, declared Best European City 2018
- 24 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 25 Copenhagen, Stockholm & Bergen April 2018