We are on the very beginning stages of planning our trip for either late April or late May. I have list of questions and would appreciate any help/guidance.
1. Does the time frame mater? is the weather, amount of tourist, etc different from mid/late April to late May?
2. How long do you think we should stay in each town. Here's what I had in mind 4 days in Prague, 2 in Vienna, 3 in Budapest, account for 3 days of travel total.
3. We are considering renting a car in Prague when we are ready to head out and dropping it off in Budapest as soon as we arrive. It looks like we can get what we need for around $200 + gps cost. I feel like a car would be nice since we could stop in small towns and have our own schedule. What do you guys think? If we do train, any idea on how much it would cost? I'm having a hard time finding prices online.
4. What do you recommend seeing in each place, or stopping to see on the drives if we do drive? I've been to Prague and are going to visit my little sister who is studying abroad, but it's been years since i've been to Vienna and neither one of us has ever been to Budapest.
Sorry for the super long post. Thanks in advance for the help!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HP Printer 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT HP Tec*h care
- 2 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 3 ICLOUD $ 1888:260:2909 Password Reset CONTACT ICLOUD Tec*h by 24*7
- 4 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 5 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 6 Trans Siberian Train
- 7 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 8 Malaga Christmas lights
- 9 Real Estate in Andalucia
- 10 GTG Paris December 2017
- 11 10 days in europe
- 12 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 13 3 weeks driving the Netherlands
- 14 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 15 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 16 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 17 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 18 Greece during Easter week or August
- 19 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 20 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 21 The World's Greatest Churches
- 22 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 23 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 24 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 25 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips