this is our problem: we plan to do Prague-Vienna-Berlin late August. our ending point should be Berlin because of the upcoming IFA Show in Berlin which we are attending (for business). How do we get from Vienna to Berlin? right now our best option if Flying.
I understand that if we switch our entry point to Vienna, then Prague, we can take the train from Prague to Berlin for only 5 hours. But my schenggen was issued by Prague, thus, im not too confident entering Vienna using a Schengen issued by Prague.
please give us some inputs as to how we should do this. Our itinerary:
Prague: 3 nights (Will we have enough time to do a day trip to Czesky Kumlov/ is it worth it given the limited time?)
Vienna: 3 nights (should we do the Melk Abbey?)
Berlin: 4 nights (2 days for the IFa show and 2 days for sightseeing)
then back to Asia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 OO AOL EMAIL ☎ 1~800~570:1233 Password Reset Contact Now ☎ AOL Tec*h CALL.
- 2 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 3 Copying a post on Swiss gondolas.
- 4 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 5 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 6 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 7 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 8 Paris November 2017
- 9 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 10 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 11 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 12 Ravenna and Mexico City...who knew?
- 13 Christmas day lunch in prague
- 14 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 15 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 16 Transportation in Brittany
- 17 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 18 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 19 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 20 Trains - website?
- 21 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 22 First time in Normandy & Brittany
- 23 Trenitalia - lost and found
- 24 Where to stay for Mont Saint-Michel
- 25 Lost property at Fiumicino airport Rome