Prague travel agent ?

Feb 6th, 2004, 02:35 PM
Original Poster

Prague travel agent ?

Does anyone have the name of a Prague travel agency who speaks English? I would like to purchase my train tickets from the US if possible from Prague to Krakow and Krakow to Vilnius and purchase a plane ticket from Warsaw to Vilnius. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Any web addresses or phone ## helpful too. Tnank you.
Feb 6th, 2004, 02:50 PM

We used www.travelcook.com in Prague to book our hotel and transfer.
We didn't use them for anything else but I've just had a look on their site,and it looks like they can do pretty much anything for you.

Tomas (I think it is his company) who dealt with us couldn't have been more helpful, and helped us to choose the right hotel for us. I only contacted them via e-mail but their English was perfect and every enquiry I sent was answered within about 10 minutes,which I was impressed with!
Good luck
Feb 6th, 2004, 02:50 PM
rex

Try www.affordablepoland.com - - since you are traveling into and through Poland.

Or maybe yo can deal directly with a GREAT agency in Prague - - www.athos.cz - - they offer the unique opportunity to chat online with an agent over ICQ.

Last of all, have you seen the great airfares to Warsaw Vilnius and other nearby destinations on www.finnair.com? Could be well worth your time.

Best wishes,

Rex

Search this Thread