I want to know if there is a direct train from Prague to Dubrovnik...and how many hours? Can I leave around 9 PM and arrive in Dubrovnik the following morning?
I fell in love with Dubrovnik when I watched the "Today's Show" on NBC by Matt Lauer.
How much is the hostel in Dubrovnik? Are the people very accomodating and friendly? How is the weather like? Are there lots of things of see and do culturally?
I need all the advice I can get. Thanks very much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 LEXMARK PRINTER 1~800~570:1233 installations Contact LEXMARK Techh care.
- 2 LEXMARK PRINTER 1~800~570:1233 installations Contact LEXMARK Techh care.
- 3 Best area to stay near Split for easy beach access.
- 4 beware of robbed in Milan
- 5 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 6 Which Area in London?
- 7 where to buy baby gifts in paris?
- 8 Barcelona - Rome Viking Ocean Cruise
- 9 Sorrento to Montepulciano- where to rent car?
- 10 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 11 What did your teenagers love the most of their Italy trip?
- 12 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 13 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 14 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 15 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 16 Current plan for March trip
- 17 First time in Spain
- 18 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 19 Barcelona to Malaga
- 20 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 21 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 22 Copying a post on Swiss gondolas.
- 23 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 24 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 25 Dublin for St. Patricks Day