Me and my 12 yr old son are going to see Enchantina on August 27, 18:00hr. Being August, there wasn't much to choose from, but this one looks lovely & grand!
This will be both our first times going to an Opera/Performance of this sort and are looking forward to being in such an amazing theatre and getting all dressed up!
I want the very best seats since the next day is my birthday
my choices are:
Ground Floor Boxes 4 or 7
Dress Circle Box 12 (I think this is too close to the stage)
Upper Circle Boxes 7 or 8
Any comments & advice are very much welcomed
Thanks a million!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HP printer I~800~681:7208 installations contact HP Tec*h supp0rt 24/7 vs
- 2 Lost property at Fiumicino airport Rome
- 3 Trenitalia - lost and found
- 4 Lyceum theatre London
- 5 Wierd Europe map
- 6 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 7 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 8 First time in Normandy & Brittany
- 9 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 10 Ham tacos and the toilet isn't sucking mud
- 11 Transportation in Brittany
- 12 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 13 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 14 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 15 Paris Apartment
- 16 Chinese new year festivities in Paris
- 17 Milan airport--which one
- 18 Which Area in London?
- 19 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 20 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 21 Visit to France
- 22 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 23 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 24 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 25 family trip to Germany and more
Prague National Theatre- Help with Choosing Box Seats 1st Timer ...