Finally all our bookings have been done. Just a few inputs required :
1. Will it be raining in Prague in the frist / second week of May or will it be hot?
2. We have total 3 and 1/2 days in Prague. Can someone suggest an itinerary for one day to be spent on Prague Castle, Lesser Town, Petrin Hill side (which ticket must we opt for as we will be 2 adults and 2 children of 13 years and 11 years). We certainly want to see the beautiful stained glass in the churches and do the palace tours. If someone can suggest the sequence of to-dos it would help as we then do not go back and forth.
3. Likewise, can we cover the old town attractions including the municipal house tour and the old town house tours. We will not be having any guide nor will join any tour company. But we will go to the venue and join in the tour if available. Can we cover Vysehard and Spanish Synagogue on the third day? We will be staying close to Paladium Mall.
4. Son is very keen to see the KGB Museum and the Museum of Communism. Are these both the same or are they two different museums?
5. What are the must sees at Wensecelas Square?
We will not be travelling to Kutna Hora or Cesky Krumlov but wish to spend our time seeing Prague. Any inputs for taking the correct tickets etc would definitely help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Manchester Christmas Markets 2017
- 2 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 3 Help with Spain itinerary
- 4 My France Vacation
- 5 More time in Belgium or Germany?
- 6 Greece during Easter week or August
- 7 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 8 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 9 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 10 Where to stay in Naples?
- 11 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 12 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 13 Driving
- 14 Malaga Christmas lights
- 15 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 16 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 17 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 18 Car hire from Venice to Croatia and bosnia
- 19 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 20 Provence and Cote de Azure
- 21 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 22 Andalusia schedule /Cordoba question
- 23 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 24 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 25 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris