Looking into the Augustine Hotel in Prague. Any first hand recent reviews?
Will 3-4 nights be enough, can't spare more time after a conference and visit to family in Istanbul?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HP Setup 1 :855 :843:8475 Install Err0r Tec*h Supp0rt HP Printer 24by7
- 2 Drive from Paris to Mont St Michael
- 3 Barcelona tour option help please
- 4 New Years in France
- 5 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 6 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 7 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 8 Again, onboard robbery attempts on trains leaving Milano Centrale station
- 9 Which Aran Island??
- 10 Mifi rentals for Portugal
- 11 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 12 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 13 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 14 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 15 Easter Week in Italy
- 16 X-mas Eve dinner in Rome
- 17 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 18 UK's Cornrwall Polzeath spring base
- 19 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 20 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 21 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 22 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 23 1st time to Europe
- 24 My trip to Prague
- 25 Connecting trains in Chambery