I need your help to plan the May trip.
My husband is going to run the Prague Marathon on May 12th, and we are planning on spending some time there. So, I have some questions to have a great trip:
1) HOW MANY DAYS do you recommend on staying there. We will begin with tourism probably on May 13th, the days before, my husband will be probably resting for the marathon
2) Could you recommend us nice ACCOMMODATIONS at a reasonable price? Local flavor would be a plus. It could be a hotel, B&B, an appartment (no need of thrill gadgets, but it would be great to have a kitchenette if we stay at an appartment). To show you our preferences with hotels, we stayed in Madrid at one of the Room Mate Hotels (http://www.room-matehotels.com/) , very reasonable price and really nicely decorated.
3) Nice places / cities to visit outside Prague? We will have around 10 days to visit Prague, other cities in the Czech Republic and other countries, before going to Switzerland for four days.
Please let me know if you need more information to give me the recommendations.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL ☎Email Password Reset Contact ☎1:800:681:7208 AOL Tec*h care By Setup☎!
- 2 Annecy or Talloires or other?
- 3 Netherlands- Texel
- 4 Santa Maria Novella products??
- 5 Keukenhaf
- 6 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 7 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 8 Waze Navigation in Iteland? Or other?
- 9 9 day trip to France
- 10 15 days honeymoon trip to Europe in February end and March
- 11 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 12 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 13 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 14 Once upon a time in Italy
- 15 2 week May trip with kids
- 16 Which Aran Island??
- 17 Sleep at Heathrow
- 18 Serious fire at Cameron House Hotel, Loch Lomond
- 19 First time in Spain - family of 2 adults & one child(10 yr old)
- 20 Netherlands, Brussels and possibly Luxembourg
- 21 CULINARY EXPLORING IN MADRID, SEVILLA, GAUCIN AND MALAGA
- 22 8 day flexi Swiss pass
- 23 Rail vs. Plane
- 24 Arezzo - how much time?
- 25 European Christmas Markets Itinerary
Prague for the Marathon - May 12 - accommodations and days