Reload this Page >

Prague for New Year's?

Search

Prague for New Year's?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 7th, 2002, 09:51 PM
Lisa

Prague for New Year's?

Hi, I plan to be in Prague for New Year's and wondered if anyone has suggestions for things to do/see at this particular time. Any response appreciated. Thanks

Old Nov 8th, 2002, 12:46 AM
Steve

Sooner or later, Jason will answer you. He's one of the authorities on Prague on this forum.<BR><BR>In the meantime, check out his other posts and his excellent web page. <BR>http://www.jasoncholt.com/prague/index.html

Old Nov 8th, 2002, 07:45 AM
Jim Tardio

I just returned from Prague...wonderful city. I don't have any suggestions for that particular time of the year, but I imagine all the great stuff to see and do will be the same...except it will be cold!<BR><BR>Anyway, I have some photos online from my recent trip. Have a look if you are interested. here is the link:<BR><BR>http://www.jimtardio.com/prague.html

Old Nov 8th, 2002, 08:04 AM
barb

I would try to hit the open air markets in Wenceslas Square (sorry on the spelling). They are very nice in winter. Also I would go to the Presidential Palace. Very ornate and I'm sure it will be dressed up for the holidays. Try to hit the Opera - tix aren't badly priced and for a good meal I loved Kampa Park right on the river just off Charles Bridge.

Old Nov 8th, 2002, 01:26 PM
Lisa

Hey guys, Thanks for all the great info on Prague. Steve, thanks for Jason's info and web address. Wow! Lots of great and useful stuff. Certainly not vague! Responses appreciated!