I have 12 Days to go to Prague & Croatia in Aug. I am flying from Los Angeles.
I was wondering to spend 2-3 days in Prague and then fly/take train to Croatia
What are your recommendations? Should I spend more days in Prague or 2-3 days is enough?
Should I fly or take the train?
Where are the main places you would highly recommend to visit in Croatia? Split? Dubrovnik? Zadar? pula?
Pleas give me some ideas
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 2 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 3 Festival du Citron (Lemon Festival), Menton
- 4 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 5 Malaga Christmas lights
- 6 Advance tickets for Sagrada and Park Guell
- 7 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 8 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 9 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 10 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 11 My France Vacation
- 12 Is it hard to find a job in Nikolaev, Ukraine?
- 13 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 14 London vacation rental agency
- 15 Greece during Easter week or August
- 16 Iceland driving in March
- 17 Northern Spain road trip
- 18 Manchester Christmas Markets 2017
- 19 Help with Spain itinerary
- 20 More time in Belgium or Germany?
- 21 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 22 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 23 Where to stay in Naples?
- 24 Driving
- 25 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid