Im hoping someone can help me with my itinerary and guide me on how long this should take.
Flying into prague from london.......? 3 nights.
Train to vienna......2 nights?
Pick up car then the ideas is to spend 1 week touring the roads of austria: 1 night in between Vienna and salzburg somewhere (suggestions?) , visit hallsatt on the way. 2 nights salzburg.
Make way to Innsbruck, 2nights Innsbruck. Drop off car.
Train from innsbruck to venice, 1 night venice (have been before)
Ferry to croatia, rijeka (apologies for spelling), pick up car, drive to plitvice lakes, 1 night there.
Drive to split, 2nights there.
Either drop off car and visit korcula, 2nights.
Dubrovnik, 2 nights.
Fly dubrovnik to Rome
This is 18 nights, is it too little?
We are In our late 20s and did a trip at a similar pace 2 years ago.we love beau scenery, mountains, walking/hiking.
This trip would take place from 12th july2013.
Thanks for your help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Malwarebytes @ Installation Contact 1844:853:3131 Tec*h sup0rt care 24/7
- 2 South of London in March, ancient trees and Daffodils?
- 3 Sleep at Heathrow
- 4 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 5 15 days honeymoon trip to Europe in February end and March
- 6 Keukenhaf
- 7 Netherlands- Texel
- 8 Netherlands, Brussels and possibly Luxembourg
- 9 8 day flexi Swiss pass
- 10 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!
- 11 9 day trip to France
- 12 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 13 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 14 England
- 15 Annecy or Talloires or other?
- 16 Santa Maria Novella products??
- 17 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 18 Waze Navigation in Iteland? Or other?
- 19 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 20 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 21 Once upon a time in Italy
- 22 2 week May trip with kids
- 23 Which Aran Island??
- 24 Serious fire at Cameron House Hotel, Loch Lomond
- 25 First time in Spain - family of 2 adults & one child(10 yr old)