Looking for help ! We are making a stop in Prague June 6 for 3 -4nights. Trying to figure out if we should make a day trip to Cesky Kumlov. OR 3nights Prague then 1 night Cesky Kumlov. We then want to go onto Vienna so it looks like Cesky should either be a day trip on the way to Vienna or maybe an overnight? Then from Vienna trying to figure out how we can bike / boat the Melk to Krems route. Again is it better to do a as a day trip or do it on our way to Salzburg. The only thing I can't figure out is we will have our luggage / backpacks with us if we make this something to do on our way to Salzburg. Has anyone every done this from Vienna maybe on the way to Salzburg with backpacks and if so where did they leave the backpacks? Thank you so much for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL EMAIL ☎ 1~844~853:3131 Password Reset Contact Now ☎ AOL Tec*h CALL.☎M3*
- 2 Keukenhaf
- 3 First time in Spain - family of 2 adults & one child(10 yr old)
- 4 Sleep at Heathrow
- 5 Arezzo - how much time?
- 6 South of London in March, ancient trees and Daffodils?
- 7 Netherlands, Brussels and possibly Luxembourg
- 8 Netherlands- Texel
- 9 9 Day trip itinerary west and northern ireland
- 10 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!
- 11 Two week Europe itenirary help
- 12 Annecy or Talloires or other?
- 13 Serious fire at Cameron House Hotel, Loch Lomond
- 14 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 15 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 16 15 days honeymoon trip to Europe in February end and March
- 17 8 day flexi Swiss pass
- 18 9 day trip to France
- 19 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 20 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 21 England
- 22 Santa Maria Novella products??
- 23 Waze Navigation in Iteland? Or other?
- 24 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 25 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg