Thanks for the helpful suggestion so far re traveling with teens in Italy.
Here's our current (work in progress) itinerary. All comments and suggestions welcome.\
Day 1 Arrive in Rome, transfer to apartment
Day 2/3/4 Rome --- visit all the usual sights while un-jetlagging. Vatican catacombs?
Day 5 Train to Pompeii
Day 5/6/7 Pompeii/Herculean and countryside
Day 8 Drive to Orvieto or Urbino
Day 9 maybe Perugia chocolate factory
Day 10 drive to Padua
Day 11 cooking class, etc, in Padua and drive to Venice
Day 12/13/14 Venice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 2 Family vacation
- 3 GTG Paris December 2017
- 4 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 5 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 6 Christmas Markets 2017
- 7 How many miles is a good 'walking tour'?
- 8 Budget trip
- 9 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 10 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 11 Driving
- 12 3 weeks driving the Netherlands
- 13 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 14 Algarve Town Selection
- 15 Tips for first trip to UK
- 16 paris to london- day trip
- 17 Browsing Barcelona
- 18 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 19 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 20 Buying a motorcycle in Europe??
- 21 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 22 ROMA Pass inclusions. - 3 days in Rome
- 23 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 24 Portugal
- 25 Pisa Central to Hotel Kinzica at late night.