Just wondering how crazy Positano is in July. I was planning to stay here 4-5 nights with a day trip to Capri (and or other areas nearby if anyone has suggestions). Should I be looking elsewhere or splitting up my time between here and somewhere else? We want to take this time to enjoy some swimming and beach (relax!) while taking in the amazing scenery! I hear Positano is magical. Will we be bored here?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 land vs river cruise
- 2 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 3 Pisa Central to Hotel Kinzica at late night.
- 4 ROMA Pass inclusions. - 3 days in Rome
- 5 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 6 Feedback on where to go (23 Mar to 8 Apr 2018)
- 7 Le Marche Research Help
- 8 Buying a motorcycle in Europe??
- 9 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 10 Tips for first trip to UK
- 11 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 12 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 13 paris to london- day trip
- 14 10 days in europe
- 15 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 16 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 17 Help/Critique Slovenia Trip
- 18 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 19 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 20 GTG Paris December 2017
- 21 Where to stay in Naples?
- 22 How many miles is a good 'walking tour'?
- 23 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 24 European honeymoon help needed
- 25 northern Italy this fall, dolomites and piedmont