We are travelling to Italy in September for our honeymoon and have 5 nights in Positano.
I've been struggling choosing the right hotel for us. I've gone through literally 50 topics on this forum about hotels in Positano (so please don't refer me to search, but most of them are out of our budget.
We'd be prepared to spend up to 250 Euros a night. 9-14 September.
Basically our current choise - a nicer hotel with no view, or a more basic hotel with a nice view. Coming to a place like Positano I reckon the view is probably more important than other facilities, but would love to hear your thoughts. At the moment I'm choosing between the following:
1. Domina Home Royal Hotel - 4 stars, but reviews aren't great. Can get a room with Seaview, has swimming pool.
2. Conca D'Ora - 3 stars, nice view, small pool, reviews aren't bad, but would prefer a nicer hotel.
3. Palazzo Murat - a great hotel, but only the standard room with no view (i think it's the back of the hotel).
What are your thoughts?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 2 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 3 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 4 Scooter/quad/bike rental on Greek Islands
- 5 Malaga Christmas lights
- 6 Andalusia schedule /Cordoba question
- 7 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 8 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 9 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 10 More time in Belgium or Germany?
- 11 Best Greek Island
- 12 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 13 Help Getting from Faro to Lisbon
- 14 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 15 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 16 Mediterranean princess cruise
- 17 Copenhagen, Stockholm & Bergen April 2018
- 18 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 19 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 20 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 21 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 22 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 23 The World's Greatest Churches
- 24 Car hire from Venice to Croatia and bosnia
- 25 Recommendations for 3 night golf package in the ALgarve