I'm looking to fly to Positano for a week at the end of may. I had originally decided to do 2 nights In Rome and then move on to AC for the remainder 5 days.But as I'm first time solo traveller, I've now considered leaving Rome and just doing AC for a week. The 2 main reasons for this are 1: for ease and less stress, and 2: I'm not really a major fan of lots of hustle and bustle. I felt like I should see a major attraction while I'm making the effort to go all that way, but now I am thinking that is it worth to go somewhere that I may just find a bit hectic! My quandry is.......do i fly to Rome and then make my way to Naples (Postiano) after 1/2 nights......or, just fly straight to Naples and do a week on AC? I was wondering how much more travelling/hassle it will be to travel from Rome to AC? As it appears to be more pricey to fly to Naples. Any advice would be HUGELY appreciated!! Thanks so much! Also, anyone got any tips about Postiano?!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 2 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 3 Driving
- 4 Malaga Christmas lights
- 5 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 6 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 7 My France Vacation
- 8 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 9 Car hire from Venice to Croatia and bosnia
- 10 Where to stay in Naples?
- 11 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 12 Provence and Cote de Azure
- 13 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 14 Andalusia schedule /Cordoba question
- 15 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 16 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 17 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 18 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 19 More time in Belgium or Germany?
- 20 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 21 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 22 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 23 CACHOPO, CABRALES & CARBAYONES Asturias..and "The Best Steak in The World"
- 24 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 25 20th wedding anniversary, Le Grand Tour