Notices

Positano

Oct 1st, 2015, 06:42 AM
Original Poster

Positano

Am looking to go sept. 2016... Any recommendations for a very nice hotel, beautiful views for under 400 euro per night?
Oct 1st, 2015, 07:02 AM

This may sound overly harsh but people might be more inclined to respond if you acknowledge the advice and suggestions you've received on your other threads, specifically your Amalfi Coast thread.

I really enjoyed Residence Alcione, we had a suite which was perfect for three people, but there is no elevator and there are a lot of stairs to climb. You may be looking for something a bit more grand. People seem to enjoy Eden Roc and the Poseidon but I have no knowledge about either.
Oct 1st, 2015, 06:05 PM

You might take a look at trip advisor for ideas in that price range. Many of the reviews will give insight on the views and some will give specific room info. There are lots of small hotels in Positano, so I feel sure you will find something you will like.
Oct 1st, 2015, 08:31 PM

I just came back from staying at the Covo dei Saraceni. Old fashioned hotel near the beach, we had a lovely balcony with views over the beach and sea. Service was top notch. We had a standard room which was slightly below your max rate.

Search this Thread