Poseidon Thermal Gardens on Ischia

May 23rd, 2001, 01:43 PM
lina

Poseidon Thermal Gardens on Ischia

Has anyone been to the Poseidon Gardens in Forio on Ischia? I'm curious about the facilities, the cost, what you can do there... just a little first hand information so we can decide if it is something we want to do. Thanks.

Aug 7th, 2002, 03:47 AM

ttt

Aug 7th, 2002, 05:45 PM
Alba

I have not personally been, but a friend of mine (who is a very classy lady) did and said, "It was truly remarkable." The phone number for the Poseidon Gardens is 39-081-907122, and their FAX is 39-081-907995. I'm sure they would be able to provide you with what they offer and the pricing.

Aug 8th, 2002, 06:55 AM
Linda

Had the pleasure of visiting the spa last month with 27 teenagers (my students). It is a gorgeous spot-approx 27 different pools. Restaurants & bars on site-reasonably priced. Bring along a bathing cap (or purchase a cheap one as soon as you enter). Only drawback-we had taken the ferry to Ischia for the day-bus ride took close to 45 min in steady traffic. Bus driver suggested allowing at least an hour for return trip-couldn't take a chance missing the last ferry off the island. Best bet would be to spend the night on the island so as to fully benefit from a complete day of spa experience. Feel free to ask any other questions.

Aug 8th, 2002, 07:09 AM
Nutella

Linda, I'm considering going there too. Do you need an appointment? Do you need to consult with their doctor or are you free to enter the different pools? Are there "instructions" or how do you know how long to stay in the treatments? Did you have any of the beauty treatments? Thanks!

Aug 8th, 2002, 07:20 AM
Julia

I was there at the beginning of last june for two days. I think it is a very remarkable place and I truly recommended to my friends. I particularly enjoyed the japanese walk and cold/hot bath. My husband liked it too. It is a place good for all ages. I also had some beauty treatment. As regard the price I do not remember perfectly but it could be around 25 EURO per person

Aug 8th, 2002, 07:35 AM
Nutella

Yes, the website lists 25 Euro. Julia, did you have to make an appointment in advance for the beauty treatments? What about knowing the correct procedures and times to stay in the baths? Thanks.
http://www.giardiniposeidon.it/

Aug 8th, 2002, 08:38 AM
ttt

to the top

Search this Thread