I am planning a trip to Europe in September 2017. I travel with my husband and our son who will be 3 years old by the time of the trip. We have already taken him on a trip last year when he was one, so we know the challenges of travelling with a child.
I was wondering if you can help us with the plan we put, which goes as follow:
We come from Egypt, so:
*Lisbon (4 nights), Barcelona (4 nights), Venice (3 nights), then Rome (3 nights)*
We will try to book cheap flights between Lisbon/Barcelona and Barcelona/Venice, and will take the train from Venice to Rome. Please note that we have been to Rome before but wish to visit again.
I need suggestions regarding the following:
1. Is there a way we can reduce the number of days in any of the cities above? Please note that we are more interested in the cultural aspects, sightseeing, food and shopping. Not very keen on art and museums.
2. Is flying the best way to travel between cities? Is there a cheaper and also comfortable option?
3. Do you have any suggestions regarding accommodation (we have a very tight budget since the airline ticket is expensive + internal flights).
4. Any advice for travelling with a 3 year old? should we take a stroller (we walk a lot)?
5. Can we still go to the beach in early September? Which one do you suggest and which city??
I would really appreciate any suggestions regarding the plan. I am trying to reduce expenses but still have a comfortable travel/stay since we travel with a child.
Thank you very much in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL 1800~570:1233 Password Reset Contact AOL Tec*h Sup0rt sooj.
- 2 Geeks AOL [email protected] Password Recovery CONTACT 1:800:570:1233 AOL Tec*h??
- 3 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 4 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 5 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 6 Current plan for March trip
- 7 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 8 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 9 Spain in 2018
- 10 Rentals in Madrid , Spain-Select
- 11 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 12 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 13 Sorrento to Montepulciano- where to rent car?
- 14 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 15 First time in Spain
- 16 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 17 Schengen entry/exit stamps in Austria
- 18 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 19 Barcelona to Malaga
- 20 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 21 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 22 Best area to stay near Split for easy beach access.
- 23 beware of robbed in Milan
- 24 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 25 Which Area in London?