It is that time of year again where our summer vacation planning begins.
First, let me thank all of you who have helped my family and I over the years with your great advice and opinions. We really appeciate it.
We are considering two options for our 2015 summer vacation in Europe. Portugal or Bulgaria. We would be spending 16 full days away (plus the two travel days) and we cannot decide between the two. We will be travelling with our two sons, ages 16 and 18, who enjoy all the vacations we have taken together and will be travelling between late July and early August.
We enjoy history, art, beaches, old/medieval towns and also beautiful scenery away from the main cities.
Any help you can give to help us make our decision would be very much appreciated.
Thanks, like always.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hiking - Suggest a location
- 2 Festival du Citron (Lemon Festival), Menton
- 3 land vs river cruise
- 4 Iceland tours from Keflavik
- 5 Scotland ideas
- 6 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 7 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 8 The World's Greatest Churches
- 9 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 10 Tips for first trip to UK
- 11 Black Friday in Britain? Why?
- 12 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 13 Where to buy Saffron?
- 14 Malaga Christmas lights
- 15 Help with suggestions for Portugal 2 week trip
- 16 Portugal
- 17 Paris November 2017
- 18 Anyone ever used a resort for a day in Santorini??
- 19 What To Do in Athens on a Sunday
- 20 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 21 paris to london- day trip
- 22 Planning a Poland itinerary
- 23 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 24 U.K. Website & 1-Way Flight Booking Questions
- 25 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland