My husband and myself are travelling to Portugal in November for 9 days. Our flights are booked in and out of Lisbon. After reading through the forums, I am a little confused about my itinerary (mainly due to the weather at that time of the year). Should I stay all 9 days in Lisbon and plan day trips or should I split my time between Lison and one other place?
Any suugestions are welcome. Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 2 Aol 1800 681 7208 password reset contact aol techh supportt care
- 3 Again, onboard robbery attempts on trains leaving Milano Centrale station
- 4 UK's Cornrwall Polzeath spring base
- 5 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 6 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 7 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 8 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 9 Where to get Quality Medical Mari-Jane
- 10 1st time to Europe
- 11 My trip to Prague
- 12 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 13 Which Aran Island??
- 14 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 15 Santa Maria Novella products??
- 16 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 17 Getting to FCO from Rome
- 18 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 19 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 20 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!
- 21 New Years in France
- 22 Mifi rentals for Portugal
- 23 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 24 Rome Hotel
- 25 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions