We’re planning 20 days in Portugal Jul/Aug 2018 travelling between Lisbon and Porto. Never been before - we love Italy!
Our idea so far is
3 days in Lisbon city break (apartment with garden or terrace for sun loving daughters 18 & 20)
3 days TBC - somewhere with sunbathing for daughters and sightseeing for parents.
1 week in a property with pool - any advice? Parents like mornings sightseeing within 45 min drive. Afternoon by pool with kids. Mix of eating in and eating out.
1 week near Porto, so we can sightsee and drive to Douro.
We prefer apartments, villas rather than hotels. However a few nights in a hotel would be ok.
We aren’t beach lovers, however a few days on the beach would be fine as long as there’s sightseeing opportunity for mum & dad!
Any ideas most welcome. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 2 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 3 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 4 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 5 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 6 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 7 Trans Siberian Train
- 8 Greece during Easter week or August
- 9 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 10 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 11 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 12 The World's Greatest Churches
- 13 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 14 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 15 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 16 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 17 My France Vacation
- 18 Paris November 2017
- 19 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 20 GTG Paris December 2017
- 21 London vacation rental agency
- 22 Italy with kids - off the beaten bath
- 23 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 24 Iceland driving in March
- 25 Advance tickets for Sagrada and Park Guell