We’re planning 20 days in Portugal Jul/Aug 2018 travelling between Lisbon and Porto. Never been before - we love Italy!
Our idea so far is
3 days in Lisbon city break (apartment with garden or terrace for sun loving daughters 18 & 20)
3 days TBC - somewhere with sunbathing for daughters and sightseeing for parents.
1 week in a property with pool - any advice? Parents like mornings sightseeing within 45 min drive. Afternoon by pool with kids. Mix of eating in and eating out.
1 week near Porto, so we can sightsee and drive to Douro.
We prefer apartments, villas rather than hotels. However a few nights in a hotel would be ok.
We aren’t beach lovers, however a few days on the beach would be fine as long as there’s sightseeing opportunity for mum & dad!
Any ideas most welcome. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 2 European Christmas Markets Itinerary
- 3 3 weeks driving the Netherlands
- 4 Family vacation
- 5 GTG Paris December 2017
- 6 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 7 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 8 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 9 Christmas Markets 2017
- 10 How many miles is a good 'walking tour'?
- 11 Budget trip
- 12 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 13 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 14 Driving
- 15 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 16 Algarve Town Selection
- 17 Tips for first trip to UK
- 18 paris to london- day trip
- 19 Browsing Barcelona
- 20 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 21 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 22 Buying a motorcycle in Europe??
- 23 ROMA Pass inclusions. - 3 days in Rome
- 24 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 25 Portugal