Portugal in October
Interests: relaxing by beaches, scenery, good good food, museums, culture, art, history.
Will start in the Algarve, end in Porto.
What is the weather so far like in October?
1. Where would be the best area to stay in the Algarve? As well, willing to take day trips to other side of the Algarve if recommended. What sites are must sees?
2)Will go to Lisbon next. 5 nights. Would it be good to just stop over Evora along the way or should a night be more worthwhile? What area is the best to stay in Lisbon?
3)Porto, what areas would you stay in? Is it worth just making a stop along the way to Coimbra, or rather allocate a night there?
4)Duoro River worth seeing during October? Would this be a day trip or could it be seen with 1-2day cruise given that its October?
Also please feel free to add restaurants "must try" in each region and also even other parts of Portugal needed to see.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 days in europe
- 2 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 3 Real Estate in Andalucia
- 4 3 weeks driving the Netherlands
- 5 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 6 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 7 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 8 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 9 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 10 Trans Siberian Train
- 11 Greece during Easter week or August
- 12 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 13 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 14 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 15 The World's Greatest Churches
- 16 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 17 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 18 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 19 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 20 My France Vacation
- 21 Paris November 2017
- 22 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 23 GTG Paris December 2017
- 24 London vacation rental agency
- 25 Italy with kids - off the beaten bath
Portugal in October