Our May trip to Scotland was postponed to September for work reasons. This time tickets are booked (non-refundable and reservations are committed. I have my itinerary from May, and I think (hope) the clothing idea's I got for May will work for September as well...all thanks to this great forum. I know I will have more than I can do in Edinburgh, but I am hoping to squeeze in a couple of hours looking at portraits of the Stewart Kings and Queens that I have read about...pre Mary, Queen of Scots. Are these portraits in the National Portrait Gallery or elsewhere? We are spending 3 days in London at the end of our trip, and I am headed to their National Galleries, but I know pre-James VI the Scots Royals were not part of England. Any help about where I would find the best collection of Stewarts portraits?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL $ 1800:681:7208 Passwords Reset Contact AOL Tec*h ak47baba
- 2 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 3 Where to buy Saffron?
- 4 Tips for first trip to UK
- 5 land vs river cruise
- 6 Black Friday in Britain? Why?
- 7 Malaga Christmas lights
- 8 Help with suggestions for Portugal 2 week trip
- 9 Portugal
- 10 Paris November 2017
- 11 Scotland ideas
- 12 Anyone ever used a resort for a day in Santorini??
- 13 What To Do in Athens on a Sunday
- 14 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 15 paris to london- day trip
- 16 Planning a Poland itinerary
- 17 The World's Greatest Churches
- 18 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 19 U.K. Website & 1-Way Flight Booking Questions
- 20 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 21 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 22 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 23 Three Island Greek Itinerary
- 24 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 25 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days