We would like to see Poppies blooming in Provence. We will be in the area in early - mid April. I know it may be a little too early to see the Poppies bloom, but if we were to get lucky, where would be the best places to see them. Open to all suggestions. I'm hopeful that given what I hear was a warmer than usual winter, things may bloom early!
Thanks so much
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 Days in Austria
- 2 Valentine Day Gift for Girlfriend 2018
- 3 bodyweight reduce applications
- 4 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 5 Le Marche Research Help
- 6 Help with Venice Trip?
- 7 Help with 11 night Portugal Itinerary
- 8 Russian-American Relations: safe to travel? Get Visas?
- 9 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 10 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 11 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 12 Preliminary planning for Croatia May or June 2017
- 13 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 14 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 15 Greece in end October
- 16 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 17 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 18 GTG Paris December 2017
- 19 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 20 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 21 Favorite London memories
- 22 Help/Critique Slovenia Trip
- 23 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 24 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 25 Return to Slovenia and Venice plus Trieste