Planning a day trip to the 3 sites and wondering what is the best way to get to all 3. We are on a tight budget, so we were looking for buses to take us between Pompeii and Vesuvius and then Vesuvius to Herculaneum. I've been looking all over, and I can't seem to find a recent timetable. Has anyone does this before?
Thanks in advance for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Malaga Christmas lights
- 2 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 3 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 4 tinnitus
- 5 Tips for first trip to UK
- 6 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 7 What To Do in Athens on a Sunday
- 8 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 9 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 10 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 11 London vacation rental agency
- 12 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 13 Scotland ideas
- 14 land vs river cruise
- 15 The World's Greatest Churches
- 16 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 17 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 18 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 19 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 20 Trans Siberian Train
- 21 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 22 South of France
- 23 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 24 Traveling to Ukraine with a travel guide
- 25 My France Vacation