Getting back into planning our next summer's European vacation and I thought it would be fun to have everyone's opinion on their favorite smaller European cities and towns.
We fell in love with Bologna, Italy. So much history and situated in a magnificent part of Italy (Varenna, Ravenna and Parma are close by). Not many visitors and as raw an Italian city that you will ever find. A hauntingly beautiful city that should not be missed.
So, 1 for Bologna, Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HP Installation\set-up Conatct 1800:681:7208 Hp Printer Tec*h care
- 2 YAHOO @ Password Recovery CONTACT 1:888:482:3831 YAHOO Tec*h supp0rt 24\7
- 3 Black Friday in Britain? Why?
- 4 Tips for first trip to UK
- 5 Malaga Christmas lights
- 6 Help with suggestions for Portugal 2 week trip
- 7 Portugal
- 8 Paris November 2017
- 9 Scotland ideas
- 10 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 11 Anyone ever used a resort for a day in Santorini??
- 12 What To Do in Athens on a Sunday
- 13 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 14 paris to london- day trip
- 15 Planning a Poland itinerary
- 16 The World's Greatest Churches
- 17 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 18 U.K. Website & 1-Way Flight Booking Questions
- 19 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 20 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 21 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 22 Three Island Greek Itinerary
- 23 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 24 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 25 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
Poll: Most loved smaller European cities & towns (under 500,000 pop.)