It looks like we are heading back to Italy yet again for our summer, 2016 vacation.
We do not know whether to visit a new area that we have not been to before or to explore an area we have seen, but more thoroughly.
We thought it would interesting to find out what everyone's top three most cherished smaller Italian towns and villages are. They do not have to be the most interesting, but they could be the places that left a lasting mark on your memory.
Our top three are:
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 2 Hip Pocket Wifi
- 3 Amalfi as a home base for the Amalfi Coast
- 4 Is the scenery in South Italy worth the trip by train
- 5 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 6 Italy: Hotels on the Amalfi Coast; Orvieto; Perugia; Florence; and Siena
- 7 Greatest place for dreaming
- 8 Help me with an affordable hotel in Barcelona
- 9 Paris November 2017
- 10 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 11 Internet Cafe in Rome, Florence, and Venice
- 12 Best way to get mobile internet in Spain?
- 13 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 14 where to buy baby gifts in paris?
- 15 What is your favorite Greek Island?
- 16 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 17 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 18 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 19 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 20 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 21 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta
- 22 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 23 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 24 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 25 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help