I am planning a 2 week in Poland/Hungary ... I definitely want to visit Krakow for mainly the concentration camp, and salt mines. I am thinking 4 days should be enough? Another 3/4 days in Budapest, definitely wanna do the baths. ( sorry, I haven't really look into the major attractions)
But am sure there are other small towns that would be interesting to stop over. Can anyone suggest maybe 2 or 3 so that I can fit in my schedule? I intend to visit in Feb or March.
Re: safety issue in Hungary. I read some posts that raise that concern. I am not sure if this is true. I had been to other Eastern European countries, like Czech. I felt quite safe while there. I am wondering if Hungary and Poland are the same for single female traveler?
Also, any suggestion at a cheaper airport to fly into ...I check the cheapest flight from Sydney to Krakow will cost around AUD$2300, not much cheaper for Budapest. ( I know, Australia is far from everywhere ...) I am thinking about flying into somewhere, then I can reach either destination via train..? any suggestion would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 lexmark printer 1800 681 7208 installations contact lexmark techh care
- 2 AOL ☎Email Password Reset Contact ☎1:800:681:7208 AOL Tec*h care By Yes☎!
- 3 AOL MAIL1:844:3O7:279O pASSWORD RESET AOL Tec*h CONTACTrk
- 4 A very important question regarding pronunciation
- 5 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 6 First time in Spain
- 7 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 8 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 9 Sorrento to Montepulciano- where to rent car?
- 10 Where to leave luggage while touring Amsterdam for 10 hours
- 11 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 12 Luggage lockers in Amsterdam
- 13 Barcelona to Malaga
- 14 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 15 Paris November 2017
- 16 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 17 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 18 Camino de Santiago - tour companies?
- 19 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 20 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 21 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 22 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 23 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 24 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 25 1 night in Algarve in January?