I'm from the United States and I'm visiting London and Paris in June, I'm very lost on the whole plug in adapters and need help! I want to bring along my Revlon 1875W hairdryer, I looked on the hairdryer and it said it's 125V I also need to take my curler it is 120V, what kind of adapters do I need for Paris and London???? Help me please I'm lost...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 2 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 3 First time in Spain
- 4 Packing Champagne
- 5 Manchester hotels
- 6 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 7 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 8 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 9 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 10 Luggage lockers in Amsterdam
- 11 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 12 Barcelona to Malaga
- 13 Sorrento to Montepulciano- where to rent car?
- 14 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 15 A very important question regarding pronunciation
- 16 Where to leave luggage while touring Amsterdam for 10 hours
- 17 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 18 Paris November 2017
- 19 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 20 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 21 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 22 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 23 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 24 1 night in Algarve in January?
- 25 Wedding In Cambridge England