My husband is travelling to latina for work and i would love to grab this opportunity to see a little bit of italy. He can extend his trip by a week and i can join him with our 1 yr old. Now i really wanted to see amalfi coast, capri and venice but it appears to be hard with a baby(canals and stairs). Please suggest some alternative areas. I know i am asking a very general question, sorry i dont have much background of italy and i have just started thinking about this. any help will be appreciated. here is what i am looking for:
-want to see beautiful scenery, charming towns etc
-not interested in museums with the baby
-want to see a few towns if possible but too much travelling with the baby might be hard
-not interested in food and wine trips
-something budget friendly
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 2 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 3 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 4 Italy: Hotels on the Amalfi Coast; Orvieto; Perugia; Florence; and Siena
- 5 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 6 Help me with an affordable hotel in Barcelona
- 7 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 8 Is the scenery in South Italy worth the trip by train
- 9 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 10 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 11 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta
- 12 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 13 Amalfi as a home base for the Amalfi Coast
- 14 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 15 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 16 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 17 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 18 A very important question regarding pronunciation
- 19 Paris November 2017
- 20 Has Berlin Banned Vacation Rentals?
- 21 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 22 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 23 Barcelona to Malaga
- 24 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 25 Christmas week in Ireland
pls suggest a week long italy vacation with a 1 yr old. Thanks!