As I am planning a short (3-4 days) trip to Paris (In Aug) and this is my first time to visit the city, I want to be close to the major attractions, to be able to walk to and fro and maximise my time.
Budget-wise, want a mid-segment hotel, 60-100 euros I guess on a single stay basis.
Safe (traveling solo), clean (am a cleanliness freak) and accessible to major attractions is my criteria.
I am anyway checking booking.com, hotels.com, traveladvisor.com, but I have found so much amazing & personalised info on this forum, I would love to hear from people who have been to Paris.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hertz, Lisbon, Fraud Warning
- 2 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 3 Help me with an affordable hotel in Barcelona
- 4 A very important question regarding pronunciation
- 5 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 6 Paris November 2017
- 7 Has Berlin Banned Vacation Rentals?
- 8 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 9 Amalfi as a home base for the Amalfi Coast
- 10 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 11 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 12 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 13 Italy: Hotels on the Amalfi Coast; Orvieto; Perugia; Florence; and Siena
- 14 Barcelona to Malaga
- 15 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 16 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 17 Christmas week in Ireland
- 18 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 19 Salerno as a base to visit Amalfi Coast
- 20 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 21 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta
- 22 Traveling by car Munich to Soelden Austria
- 23 "Occupied" TV series: On location in Oslo
- 24 Rome - Naples - Paestum - Salerno - Ravello Trip Report
- 25 Connecting trains in Chambery