My mom & I will be meeting up in Brussel for 'just the 2 of us' trip at the end of April.
Here is the itinerary that I have in mind:
Apr 27 -- arrive at Am in Brussel. Take a train to Antwerp (1/2 day in Antwerp).
Apr 28 -- Antwerp
Apr 29 -- 1/2 day in Antwerp, then a pm train to Ghent
Apr 30 -- Ghent
May 1 (Sunday) -- day trip to Brugge
May 2 -- 1/2 day in Ghent, then a pm train to Brussel
May 3 -- Brussel
May 4 -- heading home.
Can you pls help me plan the trip?
As a start, here are my questions:
1). How easy is to go from Brussel airport to the main train station?
2). Is it OK to buy the train tickets (for Antwerp, Ghent & Brussel) upon arrival at the airport/station, rather than making advance booking?
3). Do we have enough/decent time in each city? Which city has more to see?
4). As for the hotels, I plan to book Ghent Marriott and Renaissance Brussel. Anyone has experience with these hotels?
I'm still looking for a hotel in Antwerp. Anyone has a suggestion? Preferably a starwood or marriott property.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 शिकार avg 1800:681:7208 CONTACTavg Tec*hh care
- 2 Getting to FCO from Rome
- 3 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 4 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 5 X-mas Eve dinner in Rome
- 6 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 7 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 8 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 9 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 10 Drive from Paris to Mont St Michael
- 11 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 12 Italy: Hotels on the Amalfi Coast; Orvieto; Perugia; Florence; and Siena
- 13 Easter Week in Italy
- 14 Moscow Hotels
- 15 Rome Hotel
- 16 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 17 Getting around Lisbon
- 18 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 19 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 20 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 21 Trains - website?
- 22 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 23 Paris November 2017
- 24 Spain in 2018
- 25 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?