Wanted feedback on this Spain Itinerary for my family of 4 (boys 12 and) for July/August 2012....
Madrid 3 nights, including day trip via train to Toledo
Madrid Hotel: Hotel Petite Palace Savoy
Train from Madrid to Cordoba, meet by driver and guide for 1/2 day in Cordoba, then onto
Seville 2 nights
Seville Hotel: Hotel Amadeus
Train from Seville to Granada
2 nights Granada
Granada Hotel: Macia Real de la Alhambra
Fly from Granada to Barcelona
4 nights Barcelona
Hotel Barcelona: Condes de Barcelona
I do think we should add time to Madrid - anything else?
Anyone have feedback on the hotels themselves and their locations?
Thanks so much in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL password 1800:681:7208 CONTACT AOL mTech 24/7 sbaba!
- 2 Again, onboard robbery attempts on trains leaving Milano Centrale station
- 3 UK's Cornrwall Polzeath spring base
- 4 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 5 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 6 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 7 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 8 Where to get Quality Medical Mari-Jane
- 9 1st time to Europe
- 10 My trip to Prague
- 11 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 12 Which Aran Island??
- 13 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 14 Santa Maria Novella products??
- 15 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 16 Getting to FCO from Rome
- 17 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 18 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 19 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!
- 20 New Years in France
- 21 Mifi rentals for Portugal
- 22 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 23 Rome Hotel
- 24 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 25 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!