Need your expert advice. I am traveling to italy with my husband, 2 boys (ages 5 and 2.5), my mom and brother in May:
May 4: depart NYC to Rome
May 5: land in Rome and take train straight to Florence
May 6: Florence sightseeing
May 7: Rent car - Day trip to Siena and San Gimignano (Banfi winery) - considering going to Pisa to see Leaning Tower but is it worth it?
May 8: Florence to Rome by train
May 9: Rome sightseeing
May 10: Rome sightseeing
May 11: Cooking Class/Vatican
May 12: Day trip - please advise (a winery, or a 'must see' town that's close by
May 13: Last day in Rome (shopping, etc.)
May 14: Fly back to NYC
I have the following questions.
Do you think we need to go to Pisa? I thought the kids would like to see the leaning tower
Cooking class - any recommendations for a kid friendly cooking class for pizza/pasta (vegetarian friendly)
Olive Oil farm - should we do this?
Open air concert/Opera- I thought I would book something like this for my and my mom - any recommendations?
Should we buy the ROMA pass?
We are in Florence for 4 days and then Rome for 5 days - do you think we should do a night in another city to break things up? Or are we being too ambitious to think that?
Any restaurant recommendations in Rome/Florence that is kid friendly and vegetarian friendly would be great!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YAHOO 1888:482:3831 password reset contact Tec*h supp0rt 24/7
- 2 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 3 Poland--where else to go
- 4 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 5 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 6 5 days in Andalusia
- 7 Malaga Christmas lights
- 8 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 9 South of France
- 10 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 11 GTG Paris December 2017
- 12 Scooter/quad/bike rental on Greek Islands
- 13 First time in Spain - family of 2 adults & one child(10 yr old)
- 14 Bilbao, Basque Country, declared Best European City 2018
- 15 20th wedding anniversary, Le Grand Tour
- 16 Shall we Gdansk?
- 17 Help with Spain itinerary
- 18 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 19 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 20 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 21 Planning a Poland itinerary
- 22 Yet another London Hotel Question
- 23 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 24 Good base for visiting Le Marche region
- 25 Christmas in South of Spain 2018