My partner and I (both 24) are looking at going interrailing for 17/18/19 days this summer, and having never done it before would just like some insight into how do-able our current prospective itinerary is. Any advice much appreciated!
Day 1: Fly from London to Milan
Day 2: Milan - Verona
Day 3: Verona
Day 4: Verona - Trieste (Short stop in venice as we've been before)
Day 5: Trieste
Day 6: Trieste - Ljubljana (train from Villa Opicina)
Day 7: Ljubljana
Day 8: Ljubljana - Zagreb
Day 9: Zagreb
Day 10: Zagreb - Budapest
Day 11: Budapest
Day 12: Budapest
Day 13: Budapest - Vienna
Day 14: Vienna
Day 15: Vienna - Prague
Day 16: Prague
Day 17: Prague
Day 18: Fly from Prague to London
We may be able to add an additional day on if this looks all too rushed! Not sure yet though. Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 2 Drive from Paris to Mont St Michael
- 3 Moscow Hotels
- 4 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 5 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 6 Airport Transfer
- 7 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 8 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 9 Dublin to Donegal
- 10 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 11 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 12 "Occupied" TV series: On location in Oslo
- 13 Mifi rentals for Portugal
- 14 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!
- 15 Barcelona tour option help please
- 16 Again, onboard robbery attempts on trains leaving Milano Centrale station
- 17 New Years in France
- 18 Which Aran Island??
- 19 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 20 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 21 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 22 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 23 Easter Week in Italy
- 24 X-mas Eve dinner in Rome
- 25 UK's Cornrwall Polzeath spring base