Please help with family vacation

Apr 5th, 2007, 05:56 PM
Original Poster

Please help with family vacation

I'll be spending 2 weeks in Switzerland with my 13month old twins in June but can't decide on where to stay. I'd like to be in a child-friendly town, with nice walking paths for a double stroller. Maybe near a lake (Thunersee??) and preferably in a German speaking region.
Any suggestions? Has anyone rented a baby friendly house in Switzerland that they can recommend? Our trip is fast approaching and I'd really appreciate your suggestions & advice.
Apr 5th, 2007, 06:51 PM

I can't really help you with your question, but I'll be travelling Europe with my 13 month old twins in August/September. Wishing you good luck for your travels, maybe we can share some tips and ideas???
Apr 5th, 2007, 06:54 PM
rex

Welcome to the forum.

You'll get far better responses if you re-post and mention, right in the message header, that you are seeking advice on a trip to Switzerland, with two infant children.

Best wishes,

Rex
Apr 6th, 2007, 05:38 AM
Original Poster

Thanks for your suggestion to re-post with a more specific message header. I'll take your advice and keep my fingers crossed for lots of replies.

ajkersten - Yes, traveling with the twins will be an adventure but I'm looking forward to it. Good luck on your trip as well!

Search this Thread