I will be in Torun, Polund in a couple of weeks. I will be in Torun for 4 or 5 days and somewhat busy. I would love to see Krakow if possible.
From Torun, I will have eight days so I decided to go to Prague and Vienna, but I'm kind of open if there is some where better. I do fly home from Vienna though (could possibly change that). Anyways, I would love some ideas re Torun and if it is possible to go to Krakow on my way out of Torun or for a day during my stay in Poland? I'm planning on taking an over night train from Torun to Prague. Is this the best way? Will I need to get this ticket now?
From Prague, I was going to go to Vienna and wondering if I should go to Salzburg first than back to Vienna? Or should I forget Salzburg this trip? If I do go, should I go by train and which one? Can I get that ticket when I'm there?
How many days would you spend in Prague as opposed to Vienna? And what would be the best things to do (Sept. 28 - Oct. 4). As you can see, my plans are kind of everywhere. Any ideas and help would be welcomed. Thank you so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 2 Favorite London memories
- 3 Hotels or apartments recommendations for Seville Malaga Córdoba Ronda
- 4 Return to Slovenia and Venice plus Trieste
- 5 Ronda or Jerez
- 6 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 7 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 8 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 9 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 10 two days in rome
- 11 Help Getting from Faro to Lisbon
- 12 Flight questions To Italy with Frankfurt connection
- 13 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 14 Avignon
- 15 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 16 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 17 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 18 Preliminary planning for Croatia May or June 2017
- 19 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 20 Budget trip
- 21 Rome to Greece on a Ferry
- 22 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 23 Provence and Cote de Azure
- 24 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 25 Provence Trip Report