I am going to Milan, Italy this Monday and will be there for almost two months( June-July) on official purpose. I will not have enough time to visit all Europe. My only option is to visit places on weekends. It wont be possible to visit any place thoroughly as I don't have enough time. I just want to put my footsteps as many places as possible in this short period.
So, please suggest me how I can utilize my weekend to the most.
Here is my draft plan:
1 saturday- Venice
1 sat day and sunday- Naples and Pompeii
1 friday,sat day and sunday- Rome and Pisa
1 sat day and sundat-Paris
1 sat day and Sunday-Munich
1 sat day and Sunday- Lucerne and Zurich
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Women's semi-stylish, comfortable shoes?
- 2 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 3 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 4 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 5 First time in Spain
- 6 where to buy baby gifts in paris?
- 7 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 8 Recommendations Budget hotel Paris
- 9 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 10 Once upon a time in Italy
- 11 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 12 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 13 Copying a post on Swiss gondolas.
- 14 Chinese new year festivities in Paris
- 15 beware of robbed in Milan
- 16 GTG Paris December 2017
- 17 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 18 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 19 Paris November 2017
- 20 Christmas day lunch in prague
- 21 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 22 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 23 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 24 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 25 Lost property at Fiumicino airport Rome