My 21 year old has just decided to join us on our upcoming trip (end of June). We're very thrilled - but now need to make a change to either an extra room or a duplex family room in Bruges, with the latter being my preference. We are currently booked at the Relais Bourgandisch Cruyce which doesn't offer this option.
Would greatly appreciate any specific opinions regarding the duplex family rooms (and overall hotel experience) at the Royal Prinsenhof, Grand Hotel Casselbergh or Duke's Palace. Location in Bruges is also a factor .
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 2 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 3 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 4 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 5 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 6 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 7 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 8 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 9 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 10 beware of robbed in Milan
- 11 Lost property at Fiumicino airport Rome
- 12 Where to stay for Mont Saint-Michel
- 13 Christmas day lunch in prague
- 14 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 15 GTG Paris December 2017
- 16 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 17 Barcelona to Malaga
- 18 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 19 Which Area in London?
- 20 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 21 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 22 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 23 Copying a post on Swiss gondolas.
- 24 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 25 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler