Hello my friends.
We're planning to go to Paris for a few days at the end of September/beginning of October. We can stay 3 nights. I'd like to be in or near the Saint Germaine neighbourhood because we'll be seeing friends who are staying here. After reading a million threads and looking at a million websites, I've come up with this shortlist. I haven't checked yet to see if there are vacancies or if their 3-night or last-minute specials are in effect. Just tell me, please, if you would eliminate any of these or which ones you'd put at the top of the list. If there's no room at the inn, I may have to go to the second string list but right now, these would be my first choices (in no particular order):
Hotel Agora Saint Germaine
Les Jardins du Luxembourg
Fontaines du Luxembourg
And how do they get all the hotel rooms, which I know are small, looking so great on their websites. Man oh man, I want the name of that photographer!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 2 사설토토추천사이트 ≪ 접속주소 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx12▶kakao:ctx2012
- 3 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 4 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 5 Champs E.....no market ‘this year? How will it look?
- 6 Paris or Rome dinner recommendations
- 7 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 8 20th wedding anniversary, Le Grand Tour
- 9 Driving
- 10 Poland--where else to go
- 11 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 12 5 days in Andalusia
- 13 Malaga Christmas lights
- 14 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 15 South of France
- 16 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 17 GTG Paris December 2017
- 18 Scooter/quad/bike rental on Greek Islands
- 19 First time in Spain - family of 2 adults & one child(10 yr old)
- 20 Bilbao, Basque Country, declared Best European City 2018
- 21 Shall we Gdansk?
- 22 Help with Spain itinerary
- 23 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 24 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 25 Ronda by bus in early January?
Hello my friends.