My partner and I are planning our honeymoon for next year 2015 Sep. We booked our Europe tickets today and would like to get some advice with our itinerary. We arrive in Paris on the 12th of Sep and departing from Rome on the 3rd of Oct.
Our must see cities are Paris ( 3-4 days), Switzerland ( 3-4 days), Prague (2-3 days), Rome ( 3-4 days. We would also like to have some day trips to see some cool castles in Germany and perhaps Salzburg or Hallstatt.
What is your opinion everyone? Is this a reasonable itinerary? Any other suggestions?
Thank you very much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 2 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 3 5 days in Andalusia
- 4 Malaga Christmas lights
- 5 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 6 South of France
- 7 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 8 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 9 GTG Paris December 2017
- 10 Scooter/quad/bike rental on Greek Islands
- 11 Poland--where else to go
- 12 First time in Spain - family of 2 adults & one child(10 yr old)
- 13 Bilbao, Basque Country, declared Best European City 2018
- 14 20th wedding anniversary, Le Grand Tour
- 15 Shall we Gdansk?
- 16 Help with Spain itinerary
- 17 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 18 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 19 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 20 Planning a Poland itinerary
- 21 Yet another London Hotel Question
- 22 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 23 Good base for visiting Le Marche region
- 24 Christmas in South of Spain 2018
- 25 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia