We are a family of 3 and will be travelling to Paris-Brussels-Amsterdam in the third week of Jul for 9 days. Itinerary is 3 days in Paris, 2 days in Brussels and 3 days in Amsterdam. Hotels and flights are all booked. However, other expenses such as food, travelling in the city, tourist passes, intercity transfers have not been accounted yet.
Could someone please guide me on what amount of forex (preferably in euro) should i be carrying with me? what will be ideal one day expense per person per day? we are targeting at a modest stay. Also, is Paris pass worth the hype, cause i find it a bit expensive?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 2 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 3 YAHOO @Password Reset Contact 1:888:260:2909 YAHOO Tec*h supp0rt ak/47
- 4 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 5 First time in Spain
- 6 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 7 Trains - website?
- 8 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 9 GTG Paris December 2017
- 10 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 11 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 12 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 13 Ireland, public trans and my bicycle.
- 14 Need help with ideas for stopover location
- 15 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 16 Paris Apartment
- 17 Visit to France
- 18 Barcelona to Malaga
- 19 How to go up Schafberg Mountain when railway is closed
- 20 Which Area in London?
- 21 family trip to Germany and more
- 22 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 23 Packing Champagne
- 24 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 25 Milan airport--which one