Reload this Page >

Plaza Santa Ana - hotels

Search

Plaza Santa Ana - hotels

Search this Thread

Old Apr 2nd, 2002, 12:50 AM
wendy

Plaza Santa Ana - hotels

Is it a good area to stay at? I am looking for some night life. Is there any reasonable price hotel in that area that you can recommend?<BR>

Old Apr 2nd, 2002, 06:08 PM
Graziella

Hi wendy, Santa Ana where?<BR><BR>If you are thinking of Madrid I would hate to stay in that Plaza is a crowded place good for tapas...

Old Apr 2nd, 2002, 06:31 PM
Frances

If it is Madrid, Plaza Santa Ana is a great place to stay if you are looking for night life. Stay at the Gran Reina Victoria -- very reasonably priced, and you step outside to wonderful tapas bars, and terrific clubs.

Old Apr 2nd, 2002, 08:05 PM
rj

It has it's good points and it's not so good points. I stayed at the Reina Victoria about a year or so ago and once was enough; it wasn't too bad but I wouldn't stay there again. Others like it a lot. It is well located, however. <BR><BR>If you do stay there make sure you look your bill over very carefully before you pay it. Do a search for the hotel on this forum and you will find a variety of opinions-- some of them are mine.

Old Apr 2nd, 2002, 08:24 PM
wendy

Hi all,<BR><BR>Thanks for your advice. Yes, I did mean Plaza Santa Ana in Madrid. Beside this area, where else would you recommend me to stay at?