I am trying to play basketball in as many countries as possible and I am also recording a video of basketball around the world. I saw there are a lot of basketball courts in Amsterdam on this website: http://www.courtsoftheworld.com/Netherlands/Amsterdam
but it is hard for a non-local to know where are the best basketball court. Where I have the best chance of showing up and join a pick up game if it isn't raining.
Would you know which basketball court will most likely have the most people showing up?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 2 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 3 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 4 Problem with Trip Advisor
- 5 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 6 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 7 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 8 Italy with kids - off the beaten bath
- 9 Driving
- 10 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 11 GTG Paris December 2017
- 12 Paris or Rome dinner recommendations
- 13 Malaga Christmas lights
- 14 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 15 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 16 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 17 Champs E.....no market ‘this year? How will it look?
- 18 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 19 20th wedding anniversary, Le Grand Tour
- 20 Poland--where else to go
- 21 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 22 5 days in Andalusia
- 23 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 24 South of France
- 25 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna