I am thinking of doing a 10-12 day trip from US to Scandinavian countries in first week of October. I wanted to cover Copenhagen, Stockholm, Fjords and Northern Lights. Here's my tentative plan:
Land in Copenhagen/Stockholm
Visit Copenhagen/Stockholm ( 2 days)
Take the train to Oslo
Spend day in Norway in nutshell tour (fjords), back to Oslo
Fly to Tromso
Spend 2 days, looking for Northern Lights
Fly to Stockholm/Copenhagen
Spend 2 days in Stockholm/Copenhagen and fly back
Please let me know if this is doable. Also, what chances do i have of seeing Northern Lights in October in Tromso? I see a Viator cruise 4 hour trip from Tromso, but has only 1 review. Not sure if that's better or taking one of the bus tours (for Northern Lights)? Any other suggestions please?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lexmark printer 1800 681 7208 installations contact lexmark techh care
- 2 Honeymoon In Italy - Itinerary Help?
- 3 All Antivirus Renewal Installation Contact 1800:570:1233 Tec*h Supp0rt care
- 4 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 5 Moscow Hotels
- 6 Rentals in Madrid , Spain-Select
- 7 Spain in 2018
- 8 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 9 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 10 Rome Hotel
- 11 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 12 X-mas Eve dinner in Rome
- 13 Has Berlin Banned Vacation Rentals?
- 14 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta
- 15 Paris November 2017
- 16 Is the scenery in South Italy worth the trip by train
- 17 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 18 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 19 Barcelona - Rome Viking Ocean Cruise
- 20 Rent in Rome
- 21 Traveling by car Munich to Soelden Austria
- 22 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 23 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 24 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 25 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
Planning for Copenhagen, Stockholm, Fjords and Northern Lights