My cousin and I are planning our first trip to Europe in July. We have 19 days and would like to plan a trip such that we can enjoy the culture of each city! So far we are thinking of this:
Fly from Vancouver to Paris - Spend 5/6 days in Paris
Fly Paris to Venice - Spend 4 days in Venice
Venice to Florence by Train - Spend 3 days in Florence
Florence to Rome by train - Spend 6/7 days in Rome
Fly from Rome to Vancouver
We would really appreciate some input! What do you think about the days allocated for each? Any ideas of where to stay, tips on which flights to take (ie. several airports in each city), and any hidden gems we should visit!
We are hoping to find hotels in each city from which the majority of the attraction we can walk to. so any advice on where to stay would be great!
Thank you for all your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Portugal
- 2 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 3 10 days in europe
- 4 Leaving Paris. Just a little sad.
- 5 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 6 Tips for first trip to UK
- 7 land vs river cruise
- 8 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 9 Where to stay in Naples?
- 10 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 11 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 12 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 13 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 14 Browsing Barcelona
- 15 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 16 Malaga Christmas lights
- 17 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 18 Croatia in mid/late October
- 19 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 20 ROMA Pass inclusions. - 3 days in Rome
- 21 Help with Venice Trip?
- 22 Dubrovnik
- 23 What happened to Sundriedtopepo
- 24 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 25 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!